Blusky is dedicated to improving the environment, which requires a group of dedicated engineers that can not only help us innovate but also make sure we aren’t affecting the local environments where we operate.
All engineers on the team are expected to be self-motivated, outside-the-box thinkers, and highly passionate about helping the environment and preventing climate change. For this role specifically, other requirements include:
- Ability to test air quality and ensure compliance with emission laws
- Able to make design changes to improve the surrounding air quality of machinery
- Some background knowledge of biomass pyrolysis and anaerobic digestion
- Some background knowledge of wastewater treatment a biosolids separation
- Knowledge regarding best agricultural practices for yields and for protecting the local environment